Saturday, October 29, 2011

Frankie Jonas Takes Us Halloween Costume Shopping

Jonas Brothers' little bro talks about his upcoming role on 'R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series.'
By Jocelyn Vena


Frankie Jonas
Photo: MTV News

NEW YORKFrankie Jonas may be the smallest of the Jonas brothers, but he certainly isn't short on personality. Frankie, like his three older brothers before him, is trying his hand at show business and will appear this weekend on "R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour: The Series."

Being that it is the season for all things creepy, the always swagged-out Frankie decided to bring MTV News along as he searched for the just-right Halloween costume.

"What we're doing here today, we are looking at the costumes and we're going costume shopping," he told MTV News at Abracadabra. "Which I'm really happy about, because I need to get a head-start on my costume."

Jonas picked two costumes — a zombie and Chucky from "Child's Play" — and he explained why, of all the costumes in the store, those made his final cut. "I chose the zombie because I was a zombie for two years in a row ... zombies, they're like the full-on. Everyone loves zombies," he said. "Zombies are the base of Halloween, 'cause you get dead, you get living and you get creepy.

"I like Chucky, 'cause it's really, like, no offense to Chucky, but he's kind of cheesy," the 11-year-old continued. "But that's what I like about him. I love old, cheesy horror movies. I love horror movies. My two favorites are probably 'Sweeney Todd' and the original 'Nightmare on Elm Street.' "

His episode of the series, titled "Pumpkinhead," will air Saturday on the Hub, and like any seasoned pro, Jonas is keeping the details a big secret.

"It's scary funny, but my episode full-on creeps you out. It's like if you mixed together intense with, like, super scary and then a little bit of comedy, and then you get [my episode]," he explained. "My character, I'm not scary, but I do things that make things scary. I don't want to give too much away but everyone's going to love it."

Vote for which costume Frankie should choose in our Newsroom poll!

Source: http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1673331/frankie-jonas-rl-stine-hauting-series-halloween.jhtml

Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment