Sunday, October 23, 2011

Ashley Greene Covers BlackBook November 2011

Getting in promotional mode with "Breaking Dawn Part 1" less than a month away from release, Ashley Greene finds herself adorning the November 2011 issue of BlackBook magazine.

The Alice Cullen actress posed for a Dean Isidro shot spread while chatting with the publication about her relationship speculation, being a hard worker since the age of 14 and being brought up by a Marines dad.

Highlights from Miss Greene's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit BlackBook!

On being rumored to be dating... everyone:
"I'm dating everyone! My brother lives in LA and won't even walk outside a restaurant with me. He's like, 'I don't want to be romantically linked to you.'"

On her crazy work ethic:
"I worked at the dry cleaner across from my school, I worked accounts payable for a company, I did hosting, I worked at a bowling alley, I worked at a boutique. I worked at a hotel, I worked at a restaurant, I did modeling, I worked everywhere. And I didn't get fired!"

On her Sports Illustrated photoshoot:
"My team asked them to go easy on the Photoshop. I'm not perfect, I have flaws."

On having a tough dad:
"My dad used to be in the Marines, so no one is going to give him flack. At 14, I was being a little brat, I thought I knew everything, and my dad was like, 'I own your bed, your TV, everything.' There was a lot of discipline, and with what I'm doing now, I'm glad for it."

On being strong when it comes to sports:
"Growing up I was very competitive with my brother. He did martial arts, and I was a tomboy. I got into martial arts and won medals. Once on the trampoline, I hit my leg and it just snapped. They put pins in it. I broke my arm twice, I broke my femur twice, I split my head open twice."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/ashley-greene/ashley-greene-covers-blackbook-november-2011-554758

Jaime Pressly Jamie Chung Jamie Gunns

No comments:

Post a Comment