Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Venus Williams Drops By CBS ?This Morning?

On the heels of her big Wimbledon win, Venus Williams paid a visit to CBS Studios in New York City today (July 10) for an interview on ?This Morning.?

The tennis champ who won the doubles trophy at the Wimbledon Championships over the weekend, looked beautiful in a lemon yellow dress as she made her exit.

During her interview, Venus explained that winning doubles with her sister Serena was awesome, and watching Serena clean up the singles competition was the icing on the cake.

?It was a great experience for Serena and I obviously. Watching her in the stands in the final, I felt like I played that match. I was so nervous- I?ve never been so nervous. I just wanted her to have that feeling, so it was a great Wimbledon for me- for all of us.?

As for her continuing career, Venus shared, ?I think one amazing thing in life is being able to live your dreams and Serena and I have been able to live beyond our dreams and I never though that would happen. So it?s very surreal and the best part is we still get to do this.?



Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/venus-williams/venus-williams-drops-cbs-%E2%80%9C-morning%E2%80%9D-691294

Cameron Diaz Cameron Richardson Camilla Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment