Thursday, July 5, 2012

Katie Holmes Talks Tom Cruise in ELLE's August 2012 Issue

Having put together her feature just six short weeks before announcing the end of her and ex Tom Cruise's marriage, Katie Holmes graces the cover of the August 2012 issue of ELLE magazine.

Set to hit newsstands July 17th, the 33-year-old actress posed for an elegant Carter Smith shot spread while seemingly hinting that her wedded life was nearing its end.

Some of the highlights from Miss Holmes' interview are as follows. For more, be sure to check out ELLE!

On Tom Cruise:
"He has been Tom Cruise for 30 years. I know who I am and where I am and where I want to go, so I want to focus on that."

On not wanting to be handed things because of who she's married to:
"Things are not handed to anyone. If anything, you work a little bit harder when you?re in such visible circumstances."

On being more confident as she grows older:
"I definitely feel much more comfortable in my own skin. I feel sexier. I'm starting to come into my own. It's like a new phase."

Photographer Carter Smith on Katie:
?Katie didn?t speak about Tom in a lovey-dovey way at all. She deflected the Tom questions and brought them around to herself.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/katie-holmes/katie-holmes-talks-tom-cruise-elles-august-2012-issue-683799

Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera

No comments:

Post a Comment