Saturday, July 14, 2012

Jennifer Garner & Violet's Week-Ending Brentwood Bonding

Enjoying some quality mommy/daughter time, Jennifer Garner was spotted shoe shopping and grabbing pizza with her 6-year-old daughter Violet in Brentwood, California on Friday (July 13).

Sporting a casual look in skinny jeans and a loose light blue sweater, the "13 Going On 30" actress walked out to her car with her daughter carrying a plastic bag with pink shoes in it while a gal pal carried a box of Italian eats.

Earlier this week (July 11), Jennifer stepped out to volunteer for Frigidaire?s "Adventures in Clean" event to benefit Save the Children charity at Griffith Park, telling SheKnows, "I feel more compelled (to help) the longer I have children, I feel like my kids are so privileged, not just financially? in books, in literature, in libraries, in people who believe in them and encouragement. It makes me more and more driven."

The actress also dished about how she stays in shape after popping out three kids with her husband Ben Affleck and credits her trainer saying, "I start my day with Valerie Waters every day that I can. We?re not in a fancy gym, we?re just in a room in my home. We use 5- to 8-lb weights and do a little cardio. I try to go for a run when I can, and hope for the best."

As for how she wards off unhealthy eating, Garner admitted, "One thing I always do is right around 3 o?clock when everyone starts to get hungry, I make sure there are cut up vegetables out on the counter. There are carrots, bell peppers, sugar snap peas, lots of fresh vegetables. You have to have the food out in front of them."

The 40-year-old busy mom also says, "Time with your girlfriends is the most regenerative thing." talking about her guilty pleasure adding, "After everyone is in bed, I?ll go to a girlfriend?s house and have a glass of wine, and chocolate, and just dish," Garner said. "Then I switch to tea because I have to drive home! Time with your girlfriends

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/jennifer-garner/jennifer-garner-violets-week-ending-brentwood-bonding-693111

Heidi Montag Hilarie Burton Hilary Duff

No comments:

Post a Comment