Friday, December 23, 2011

Scarlett Johansson: Not a Sweatpants Kind of Girl

Looking good certainly comes easy for her, but you won?t catch Scarlett Johansson bare-faced and unkempt all too often.

The ?He?s Just Not That Into You? star told Style.com, ?I always like to put a little bit of makeup on. I?m not the kind of person that just slops around in sweatpants. I like to feel a little more together ? you never know who you?re going to see out there!?

When asked about she couldn?t bear to live without, ScarJo replied, ?My absolute must-have is a really rich and vibrant red lipstick.

She added, ?I always keep red lipstick in my bag because I never know when I might show up to an event and be completely underdressed. I feel like red lipstick is the cure-all for everything.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/scarlett-johansson/scarlett-johansson-not-sweatpants-kind-girl-571083

Cindy Crawford Cindy Taylor Cinthia Moura

No comments:

Post a Comment